The Leading Conference for CDN, Edge Delivery, and Distributed Computing
The Content Delivery Summit is the longest-running annual conference focusing on the confluence of the technology and business that enables online publishers to reach audiences at scale. Where performance matters, the underlying networks must bring together numerous components to achieve the perfect balance of reach, reliability, and immediacy to meet and exceed audience expectations.
The majority of internet traffic is video and Content Delivery Summit emphasizes this largest network traffic driver of all. We’ll examine every element of the telecoms underpinning the very fabric of the internet, as well as the overlaid application layer that enables the network to deliver service to these vast distributed audiences. The agenda will cover a genuine “full stack” of technologies and commercial opportunities, including the following:
- Physical Layer: Power, IXP, Carrier Hotels, Hosting, Edges
- Non Fixed: RAN/Wireless/5G/Wi-Fi/Satellite/ATSC3.0/M-ABR/LTE-B
- Link Layer: Peering/Transit/Interconnect/Core IP Architecture
- Compute: Memory and Storage/CPU/GPU/FPGA/High Density
- Delivering Service at Scale: Codecs/Encoding/Packaging/Caching/Latency
- CDNs and Security: DDoS/Counter Piracy/DRM/Conditional Access
- Service Orchestration: Functional Deployment/QoS/Introspection/Monitoring
- CDN Innovation: Next Gen Services/Edge Compute
Where each of these layers are discussed in isolation at a number of other events, it is only at Content Delivery Summit that providers of all these elements come together and discuss and debate the interrelated issues and interdependencies holistically.
This is the unique annual opportunity for every participant in the “stack” to meet and to ensure alignment, and for those who buy services from any or all of these layers to attain a complete picture of the largest distributed compute networks and service platforms in the world.